- Expired: December 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Headline Solar is the definition of a rapidly growing start-up and is looking for motivated, committed, fast-thinking, high-energy talent to support its growth pace and needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, organized, and detailed oriented Staff Accountant to bring onto the team on a full-time basis.
Headline Solar is the fastest growing renewable energy start-up that services all of Illinois and all of Texas.
Responsibilities for Staff Accountant
- Review invoices and expenses to identify the best strategy for organizing and monitoring
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and yearly financial report to CEO & CFO
- Perform general bookkeeping and organize financial forms, documents, and receipts
- Ensure all financial transactions within the company are accounted for and follow legal standards
- Analyze annual budget recording transactions in need of follow-up documentation
- Create personal and business invoices and request payment for services rendered
- Work closely with clients and businesses to obtain personal information regarding potential deductions, educational grants, or allowances
- Take part in month-end close process
- Review monthly accruals
- Take part in financial statement review and discussion with CEO & CFO
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packet for C-Suite
- General management of all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems
Qualifications for Staff Accountant
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and meet timely obligations with many clients
- Knowledge of accounting processes and GAAP
- Personal integrity when working with personal and sensitive financial information
- Professional experience in financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Knowledge in preparation of general journal entries
- Knowledge of account reconciliation
- Ability to work on own and report on deadline
Headline Solar provides equal opportunities for all interested people. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
AddressHoffman Estates, IL
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Energy Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.