Senior Financial Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Headfarmer is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join one of our outstanding clients who is growing its FP&A function!!
In this capacity, you will work closely with various stakeholders to power them with information to help drive business decisions. However, this is more than a report generating role!! This position requires intellectual curiosity, a comfort level with ambiguity, no fear of asking questions, and the ability to take data and turn it into something meaningful.
Are you up for the challenges…and the rewards?
What you will get:
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental vision, 401k match, FSA, tuition reimbursement, and much, much more!
- 3 weeks of PTO
- High visibility role with opportunity to help build out an FP&A function
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment where your thoughts are welcomed
- Hybrid work schedule
What you will do:
- Serve as a finance business partner to key stakeholders supporting them with all financial planning and reporting
- Support process improvement initiatives to build enhancements to systems and methodologies
- Assist with annual planning, forecasting and long-range planning
- Conduct ad hoc analysis
- Create financial models from scratch and enhance existing models with your robust technical skills
What you will have:
- Bachelor’s in Finance or related field – Advanced degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in FP&A and business partner roles
- Strong knowledge of the relationship between the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to thrive in an ambiguous environments
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Power BI and CPM’s such as Hyperion, OneStream or equivalent
- Proactive, resourceful, results-driven and highly motivated
- Collaborative team player with ability to challenge the business
To be immediately and seriously considered for this career opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Above it all, we believe in what we call selfless acts of service—we’re going to do the right thing for our clients and candidates, no matter what it means for us.
Hunters provide for today. Farmers cultivate for a generation. We’re not headhunters ... we’re Headfarmers.
HeadfarmerWhy Work Here?
Competitive compensation and excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, Work/Life balance, Remote, Hybrid, and in Office positions
Headfarmer is a boutique Consulting & Recruiting firm specializing in the placement of the upper echelon of Finance, IT, and Human Resource talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards. Above it all, we believe in what we call selfless acts of service—we’re going to do the right thing for our clients and candidates, no matter what it means for us. Hunters provide for today. Farmers cultivate for a generation. We’re not headhunters ... we’re Headfarmers.
Finance and Insurance