Headco, Inc. Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for awesome people to join our family!!
Excellent compensation package, benefits package, and 401(k) are available.
Bearing Headquarters is currently interviewing to fill the role of Customer Service Representative at our Omaha, NE location. The Customer Service Representative is the voice and face of our company, handling all customer and vendor correspondence, including processing orders and returns. We pride ourselves on being The Service First Company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the following.
- Handling all incoming calls and requests from customers and vendors
- Processing all customer quotes and orders, and vendor purchase orders and receipt in the ERP systems
- Answering phones and helping customers at the sales counter
- Communicating with customers and vendors with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Completing training programs in the required time frame with good retention
- Light office and warehouse duties, possibly some light delivery
Equipment and Tools Used: PC, Printers, Scanners, Multi-Function Printers, Micrometer,
Work Environment and Physical Job Demands: The position is in an office that is attached to our warehouse. Must have the ability to sit for extended periods of time, as well as light office and warehouse duties. The dress code is business casual.
Education, Training, and Skills Requirements:
- Technical training or higher education preferred
- Some Knowledge of Bearing and PT or industrial products.
- Current Driver’s License
- Adept in Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality
Experience Requirements: Prior sales, office or warehouse experience in Bearing and PT or associated industrial distribution experience.
This job description includes any other duties as assigned. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function of this position.
Headco, Inc.Why Work Here?
A friendly environment, knowledgeable leadership team, and great benefits are just a few reasons to work at BHQ!
Since 1934, Bearing Headquarters has been a pillar in the evolving field of American Industry. We stock competitive products, offer reliable repairs and five metalworking shops, all to fulfill the primary goal of our customers — to keep their businesses operating at peak performance. To stay at the top of our game, we are proudly “the Service First company,” and this is not just an expression or slogan for us. Total customer satisfaction has been at the core of our business from the very beginning. It drives every one of our employees, from the top down.