The fast-growing company is seeking charismatic and enthusiastic Sales Representatives/Account Manager to join our amazing team, who for over 60 years has had strong relationships with over 20,000 associations around the state.
You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving issues.
· Handle customer inquiries
· Sales Representative
· Provide information about the products and services
· Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
· Document and update customer records based on interactions
· Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
· Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Positive and professional demeanor
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills