This is a CAREER opportunity where every day is a different experience. Our comprehensive training program is individually focused and tailored to every new hire's experience level. Opportunities for advancement into management available for review after 3 months.
Gains knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- You enjoy talking to people
- You have the desire to learn and advance
- You prefer working at a fast pace
- You're organized, independent, resourceful and diligent
- You're a great communicator
- Exceptional earning potential
- Generous bonus levels
- Full training & support
- Fun working environment
- Great advancement opportunities from within, not based on seniority
- Full Benefits & Competitive Retirement Program
If you're serious about your career and ready to move into management, please submit a complete resume with contact information.