In 2020, we are seeking entry level applicants to help us with the expansion of our North Houston Office There is No Cold Calling, Door-to-door or solicitation in any form.
As an Entry Sales Representative, you will serve as an integral part of the sales and marketing team. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients with available leads in a niche market. Assist with communications on behalf of the company, manage the direct needs of our members. As an Entry Level Representative, you will be assigned to a Manager that will assure your success, and give you hands on one on one training. You will also have the choice to participate in a career track to management within 60-90 days. A training program that promotes from within, designed to give you the full control of a successful career path with the company from day one.
Our company prides itself on our support staff and we are willing to train highly motivated candidates for future management opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Honesty and transparency with the company and clients at all times
- Outgoing, fun & energetic with an upbeat personality
- Accountability and Coach-ability
- Time management skills
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Compensation
- Advancement opportunities from within not based on seniority
- Performance awards
- Leadership development
- Hands-on training
- Full Benefits plus Competitive Retirement Plan