This is a CAREER opportunity where every day is a different experience. Our comprehensive training program is individually focused and tailored to every new hire's experience level. Opportunities for advancement into management available for review after 3 months.
Do you want to grow with us? We are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our customers. For over 6 decades we have been dedicated to the highest quality of client service through our expertise of the product we distribute, and we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for our customers' needs.
- Responding to client inquiries regarding company product
- Processing client orders
- Quoting prices, meet client specifications and processing data via computer
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be attentive and pose a high drive to learn
- Prior retail experience, customer service experience or military experience
- Data entry skills, organization, multi-tasking and customer focus is required
- Regular attendance required
- Full benefits plus competitive retirement program
- Flexible schedule
- Family oriented, friendly work environment
- Rapid advancement from within, not based on seniority
If you are looking for a growth-oriented company where your accomplishments are recognized, please
submit a complete resume with contact information. Hiring Immediately!