Account Manager Role:
Account Manager will maintain the relationship with clients, work in conjunction with co-workers, colleagues to upsell and generate new business.
Managing all services, answering questions, and resolving problems for all assigned accounts.
Responsible for understanding all accounts in order to provide proper guidance on best next steps for clients.
Responsible for preparation of thorough and complete submissions for marketing accounts with updated information as requested.
Responsible for maintaining, compiling, reviewing and responding to all quotations and declination.
Account Manager Background Profile:
· Sales-minded and open to making contacts over the phone and in person
· Passion for people and developing sales relationships
· Outstanding communication skills
· Driven and goal-oriented
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
Exceptional earning potential
Generous bonus levels
Full training & support
Fun working environment
Great advancement opportunities from within
Full benefits + Competitive Retirement Program
If you're serious about your career and ready to move into management, please submit a complete resume with contact information.