Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a self-motivated SaaS (Software as a Service) Sales Professional that wants to be part of a fast growing team? Do you want to join a high energy company with an amazing culture? If you thrive in an achievement-oriented yet collaborative environment then this may be the position for you!
Hazlnut is a Jacksonville-based software development company specializing in online ordering, mobile apps, loyalty program, and in-store kiosk solutions for small-to-medium sized restaurants. We are a fast growing company where your work will have an immediate impact!
Hazlnut is on a mission to help local, independent and regional restaurant brands thrive (and we have customers across the USA and Puerto Rico). The 21st century restaurant business is tougher than ever thanks to increasing competition, complexity, and the rise of third-party delivery services that gouge restaurants on every sale.
Hazlnut is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We build integrated online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via branded websites and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a flat monthly fee, regardless of order volume. Unlike other companies, we do not a charge commission or processing fees as our platform integrates directly with the point of sale system.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission that appeals to you, we’d love to chat. Learn more by checking out our website www.hazlnut.com.
About The Position
As a Hazlnut SaaS Sales Professional, you will have an opportunity to be a key contributor; bringing your intense work ethic and desire to make an immediate impact. You will gain valuable skills and have the chance to showcase your acquired knowledge. You will engage directly with small business owners and participate in the sales lead process to generate new business opportunities (pre-qualified leads) in support of Hazlnut’s sales goals and objectives. Our prospecting professionals are geared up for success to find leads, create awareness with your prospects, and demonstrate that you are a thought leader in the restaurant technology space. You will have the satisfaction of helping restaurateurs improve their business by using the Hazlnut Online Ordering and Mobile App platform.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience with strong performance (SDR, Customer Success/Service, Direct Sales, Account Management)
- SaaS sales experience (1-year minimum)
- Four-year college degree
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Tenacity and will to persevere through adversity
- An unshakeable belief in yourself
- High energy, fun spirit, enjoy using new technology
- Burning desire to learn and improve — coachable
- Resourceful and driven
- Ability to qualify (and disqualify) sales leads received through various channels (telephone, website, tradeshows, company events, etc.)
- Maintain existing relationships, and gain referrals
- Build peer relationships with owners and management of target accounts
- Empathy and excellent listening skills
- Clear, concise communication with clients and teammates
- Past experience using Hubspot a plus
What you’ll do:
- Build a pipeline of Prospects that fit our ideal customer profile through networking, referrals, cold-calls, emails, text, integrated marketing campaigns, LinkedIn campaigns and other methods
- Meet or exceed your monthly targets
- Document all activities within our CRM, maintaining flawless data management
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create new processes and refine existing processes through innovative thinking
- Become a critical part of the high performing team, adding value to each AE’s sales process
- Build your skills as an entrepreneur; be challenged to improve every day
About Our Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Competitive compensation and commission plan paid out quarterly
- Ongoing training and significant growth opportunities
- 2 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays
- Free healthy snack options and coffee
- Monthly Peer to Peer Workshop events
- Consistent and fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals and objectives, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. Hazlnut is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
HazlnutWhy Work Here?
We are a fast growing company where your work will have an immediate impact! Great people, great product, great environment!
Hazlnut is a fast growing, dynamic young company within the restaurant technology space. We believe that small, independent restaurants and chains deserve the same access to technology as the larger national brands. We're well funded, have a strong and growing client base and are ready to make a lasting impact in the industry.
BusinessView all jobs at Hazlnut