- $80,000 to $130,000 Yearly
Hazlnut is a fast growing, dynamic young company within the restaurant technology space. We believe that small, independent restaurants and chains deserve the same access to technology as the larger national brands. We're well funded, have a strong and growing client base and are ready to make a lasting impact in the industry.
About the role:
As the marketing director you will be responsible for creating content as well as building and maintaining a unified brand message across various marketing channels including social media (organic and paid campaigns), search, email and video. You will work with department leaders to design, develop and implement campaigns to assist sales goals, customer engagement initiatives and raise brand awareness.
- Driving aggressive customer acquisition and retention revenue growth through channels such as paid marketing, content marketing, SEO, affiliate and social marketing.
- Researching and developing content that is timely and relevant to our target audience
- Developing video marketing content
- Directing & overseeing the creation of the video content
- Managing company social media accounts with regular posting
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns across various channels
- 3+ years of demonstrated leadership in branding and marketing
- Four-year college degree
- Prior experience with running email campaigns and digital marketing
- Strong critical thinking with urgency and problem-solving skills
- Strong, demonstrated experience with designing and deploying digital marketing campaigns
- Comfortable building reports to report on marketing channel and campaign performance
- Experience with google ad words and SEO
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Great ability to focus & prioritize
- Experience with graphic design tools a plus
About Our Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid vacation; paid holidays
- Remote work policy to allow for schedule flexibility
- Free healthy snack options and coffee
- Consistent and fair leadership
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. Hazlnut is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Get fresh Marketing Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.