Stormwater/ Civil Engineer
Seeking a motivated stormwater/civil engineer with 4-10 years experience in stormwater, green infrastructure, stream restoration, natural resources, and/or site design. Responsibilities include stormwater modeling and design, green infrastructure/BMP design, stream restoration/natural channel design, natural resources assessments (e.g. wetlands), site grading, erosion and sediment control, developing construction drawings, permitting, and report writing. The position requires familiarity with AutoCAD, GIS, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, and related software to evaluate and design stormwater, stream, and water quality improvement projects. Some local and regional travel to meet with clients and complete field work is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering or a related engineering field is required.
- Requires registration as a licensed Professional Engineer or ability to obtain registration within six months of hire.
- Candidates should have expertise in stormwater, natural stream, and water quality analysis and design.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D, GIS, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, and related software
- Experience in preparation of design reports, development of construction drawings and specifications, and construction administration is desirable.
Hazen and SawyerCharlotte, NC
ConstructionView All Hazen and Sawyer Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.