Senior Principal Designer
- $38 to $55 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Join our Hazen team and make the world a better place providing exceptional client service in all things water® and superior technical solutions for our clients. Hazen is a creative, employee-owned company with minimal bureaucracy where employees thrive.
Hazen has outstanding opportunities for motivated, talented people that enjoy teamwork and collaboration, client service, and solving our clients’ most difficult challenges.
This role can be hybrid with flexibility to work from multiple locations if your experience has shown productivity outside of offices.
As Senior/principal CAD/BIM designer you will be responsible for coordinating the production of design drawings and models across multiple disciplines (civil, structural, mechanical, architectural, HVAC, electrical, and instrumentation). You will work alongside and assist engineers in the design and production of process-mechanical piping, equipment layout, reinforced concrete structures, and structural steel design for various water and wastewater projects. You will also guide, mentor, and lead other CAD designers to meeting each project’s needs.
- Setup projects and ensure drawing compliance with company and client CAD/BIM/Civil standards and styles.
- Lead coordinating efforts and workload among multiple CAD/BIM designers on projects.
- Prepare plan, section, and detail drawings for various processes, piping, pumps, blowers, and structures.
- Create BIM models, Revit families, and CAD based files for use in the production of contract documents.
- Coordinate with the other disciplines (structural, architectural, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, I&C, and site civil)
Qualifications and Skills
- Multi-year experience using Revit knowledge and AutoCAD skills in design drawing production for industrial facilities.
- Documented and demonstrated expertise in efficiently using Revit to design complex industrial piping infrastructure.
- Experience in successfully delivering projects spanning multiple years in collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience working on and completing multiple, complex, water and/or wastewater projects, piping systems, and/or power generation and/or petrol chemical facilities projects.
- Ability to read and design piping layouts from process and instrumentation diagrams.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D (or other Smart P&ID software) experience is desired.
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
Hazen and SawyerLos Angeles, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView All Hazen and Sawyer Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.