Project Manager - Water and Wastewater Engineering
Hazen and Sawyer
- Over a month ago
Hazen and Sawyer is seeking a Project Manager for our Albuquerque, The successful candidate is responsible for managing large projects, mentoring staff, developing client relationships, securing new work, successfully delivering quality projects, and being the ambassador raising Hazen’s profile in the Intermountain Region and beyond. The role also includes significant internal collaboration with other Hazen offices in the region, the practice groups, discipline groups, service groups, and other regions. The successful candidate is expected to initially manage ongoing projects and eventually lead and grow the business.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact at all levels of an organization
- Engagement with professional societies and similar organizations by participating in meetings and conferences, and serving on committees
- Documented experience managing multiple successful project teams delivering high quality projects while meeting schedule and budget goals
- Documented experience in management roles in consultant and/or client organizations
- Documented experience on water, wastewater, conveyance, and/or water resources design or planning projects
- Engagement in professional society leadership roles
- Developing close, long-term relationships with clients
- Leading pursuits
- Experience delivering conveyance, water and/or wastewater facility projects from preliminary design through construction
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, construction management, or relevant science or math degree
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Civil, Environmental, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering
- New Mexico PE or licensed PE in another state with ability to obtain New Mexico PE within 12 months of start date.
Hazen and Sawyer
EngineeringView all jobs at Hazen and Sawyer
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?