Mid-Level Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Hazen and Sawyer has an opportunity for a hydrologic and hydraulic modeling engineer to work with a diverse array of communities throughout the U.S. addressing hydrologic and hydraulic modeling of stormwater systems, sanitary collection systems, and drinking water distribution systems. Candidate should have between 0 – 3 years’ experience with EI/EIT certification. Responsibilities include GIS analyses, hydraulic evaluations, data analysis, and report writing. Field verification and site visits may be required.
Technical experience with SWMM, PCSWMM, InfoWorks ICM, WaterGEMS, and other hydrologic/hydraulic modeling software is preferred but not required. Experience with ArcGIS is preferred. Additional experience with Python and R for data analysis and visualization is desired. Candidates must be self-motivated, highly organized and possess excellent writing and communication skills. Occasional local and regional travel may be required.
Office location is flexible between Hazen’s Silver Spring, Baltimore, and Fairfax offices.
- Experience with SWMM, or other closed-pipe modeling software is preferred
- Experience with ArcGIS software is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office products is required
- 0-2 years of experience. This is a mid level position
- EI/EIT Certification required
- Bachelor of Science in Civil, Biological & Agricultural, Environmental or Biosystems Engineering is required
- Master’s degree in related discipline preferred
Hazen and Sawyer
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Hazen and Sawyer
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?