COVID-19 Safety Specialist
Grand Haven, Michigan
Local candidates will only be considered
Do you have a passion for safety? Do you want to work for a respected company that cares about its employees, encourages career growth, and supports communities and nonprofit organizations?
If you want to be part of something that helps people stay safe — and make a difference in the world — apply today for a position with HazTek.
HazTek Safety Management is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced and respected occupational health and safety management firms. We are known for our professional consulting services and premium safety training and we are trusted for our effectiveness in keeping workers safe today — so employees and businesses will be here tomorrow. HazTek is leading the industry in growth and is currently seeking outstanding performers to join our respected team of safety professionals.
We offer a positive workplace culture, competitive compensation, and a great benefits package. Please go to www.haztekinc.com to learn more about our company.
The key functions of our Safety Specialist are to support our specific project needs and ensure that best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and an improved safety culture and performance is delivered. You have a chance to make a difference!
- Monitor construction job site for proper COVID-19 safe working practices to include but not limited to the following:
- Monitor job site to ensure all workers are following the standard for COVID-19 social distancing
- Ensure all personnel wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance to COVID-19 standard and practices
- Ensure work surfaces are being cleaned properly
- Attend daily safety meetings
- Reporting of incidents
- Daily Safety Audits
- Monitor all subcontractors and contractors to ensure safe work practices
- Minimum 2+ years of construction safety and or manufacturing safety experience
- OSHA 30 hour certification
- First Aid/CPR certified
- Understanding of safety standards
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
Experience preferred in the following areas:
- Construction/Heavy Industrial Construction
- Strong construction and or manufacturing safety knowledge
Integrity | Compassion | Dependability | Support | Accountability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
HazTek Safety Management
Why Work Here?HazTek Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced occupational health and safety management firms. We are known for our professional consulting services and premium safety training and we are trusted for our effectiveness in keeping workers safe today – so employees and businesses will be here tomorrow. HazTek is growing and currently seeking outstanding performers to join our team.
Our team is dedicated to safety and saving lives through our Core Values of integrity, compassion, dependability, support,and accountability