Registered Nurse Director - Women's Services
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
Registered Nurse Director - Women's Services at Haywood Regional Medical Center - Clyde, NC (Asheville)
Position: Director of Women's Services
Outstanding Salary and Annual Bonus potential of 10% base salary
- Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
- Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
- Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth.
- Integrates evidence-based practices into operations and clinical protocols.
- 12 Beds OB/GYN, 6 LDRP's, Couplet Care
- 10FTE's and 10 PRN staff
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in hospital nursing
- RN License in North Carolina or Compact State
- ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP, TNCC, ENPC, Fetal Monitoring
- BSN Required
- Master's Degree Preferred
Company Culture & Perks
At Haywood Regional Medical Center, we are committed to our mission of making our community healthier. We are committed to patient satisfaction, quality, and safety. In fact, we are passionate about these, and we demonstrate our passion every day by consistently practicing the following:
• Dedication to those who pass through our doors: our patients, visitors, and community members.
• Empathy to those who come here during vulnerable, frightening, uncertain times.
• Continuing our unrelenting pursuit of compassionate service excellence.
• Recognizing that it is a privilege to shepherd these individuals through what may be a painful and daunting part of their journey, giving them the gifts of comfort, encouragement, respect, and hope at every stop they make within our walls.
• Continuous learning and improvement so that we provide the highest level of care in the safest environment possible.
Work Where You Play.....
HRMC is 25 minutes southwest of Asheville, with its many art galleries, fabulous restaurants, the iconic Biltmore Estate, and a cosmopolitan vibe! The area is surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, close to the Great Smoky Mountains, and home to many gorgeous hiking trails and waterfalls. It's the perfect combination of city and country!
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Haywood Regional Medical Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Haywood Regional Medical Center