Technical Program Manager (Cloud, SaaS) - Perm - Englewood, CO - $140,000-$170,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Seeking a Technical Program Manager (Cloud, SaaS) in Englewood, CO.
Seeking a Technical Program Manager to be a key leader in delivering products and features for the Strategic Partnership Product team. You will partner closely with product managers, developers, and other parts of the organization to launch best-in-class features and products. You will also work closely with partners to communicate status.
* Coordinate & track readiness for all requirements across functional groups including support, training, product management, engineering, operations, business services, billing. Ensure that all teams meet quality and delivery schedules.
* Foresee dependencies, risks, and issues -- build the appropriate program framework for projects and programs to lead the team to deliver quality. Work with stakeholders and teams to troubleshoot issues.
* Communicate system requirements and schedules to facilitate technical readiness with cross-functional and global teams.
* Define project schedules while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value. Organize and lead project status and working meetings. Prepare and distribute progress reports. Manage risks and issues. Correct deviations from plans.
* Communicate with key partners on progress and be involved in building joint plans.
* Drive weekly program reviews and communicate with partners.
* Collaborate closely with product management to build the right solutions and products.
* Communicate and collaborate with the Strategic Partner General Manager's team to align dates and dependencies with the rest of the company.
Skills & Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or related field and equivalent practical experience.
* 7+ years' experience in Technical Program Management for product development
* Experience in Cloud, SaaS, Software, UC or telecommunications
* Experience in delivering global product solutions and/or with external partners
* Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
* Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and development individuals at all levels
* Ability to lead and engage individuals and teams located across multiple geographies and or cultures
* Exceptional results in delivering technical solutions to the market
* Experience in using Agile methodologies while managing large, complex projects with multi-function teams is preferred
* Proven experience taking large product releases from planning to launch
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.