Microsoft 365 Administrator - Perm - Conyers, GA - $85,000-$100,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Seeking a Microsoft 365 Administrator in Conyers, GA.
The Office 365 Administrator's primary responsibilities are to support the Microsoft 365 products. Installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization. The main applications used are SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and PowerApps. Working knowledge of PowerShell scripting is required. A working knowledge Intune is a strong plus. There is a hybrid 365 setup and will be responsible for maintaining the sync application. Along with the Office 365 produce line, this position also supports the on-premise Active Directory applications, including DNS and DHCP. Monthly review and approval of Microsoft licensing. Also, he/she will participate in all meetings that pertain to these systems. Additionally, this position will need to support Windows 7/10 desktop uses. This individual will also perform analysis and resolve desktop and hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion. This position is responsible for the availability and performance of these systems and their interaction with legacy and middleware systems. Position reports to IT Director.
* Support Office 365 for enterprise organization. 80 % 1 Systems support 80 %
* User support for products/services and upgrades. 10 % 2 Desktop support (Windows 7/10, MS Office 365, etc..) 10 %
* Server support and upgrades 5 % 3 LAN, WAN, WLAN and VOIP support 10 %
* Add, remove, and update user account information, reset passwords, etc.
Skills & Requirements
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent schooling and hands-on work experience.
* Four years' experience with technical, hands-on experience in support and corporate IT user environments, including Microsoft Technologies, SharePoint, Exchange, Active Directory.
* Experience with technical analysis to support the interaction of technologies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate at working technical level and executive level
* Practical skills working with vendors, including the ability and willingness to provide hands-on support when needed.
* Technical certifications that indicate Microsoft systems knowledge are preferred.
* Experience proposing and closing technical projects with other departments and customers. Environment.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.