MDM Engineer (Change Management) - Perm - Norcross, GA - $110,000-$130,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An IT service management Company is seeking a MDM Engineer (Change Management) in Norcross, GA.
The MDM - Engineer is expected to fill a dynamic role involving both consulting directly with customers to identify and architect solutions to customer challenges and also serve as an Engineer to test and implement viable solutions for various mobile device management environments. The successful Engineer, MDM must have proven capability to drive their work, collaborate with clients/customers to understand their business challenges and develop distinctive and innovative mobile solutions. An Engineer in this position will have a high degree of independence while working with the client and must be a self-starter that is able to take a project from initiation to completion.
* Consult, design, and document MDM environments for new and existing customers
* Determine hardware, software, and resource requirements to implement and upgrade MDM environments based on current and forecasted Customer requirements
* Develop and maintain Change Management processes for client environments
* Provide technical guidance / support to internal depts (Sales, Service, Staging, etc.)
* Participate with MSA's as requested to consult, design, build and test mobile client solutions
* Serve as technical liaison to vendors for customer MDM environment support issues
* Maintain expertise in multiple MDM platforms through continued technical and product training on company supported technologies (VMware Workspace ONE UEM, SOTI MobiControl, Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune, JAMF, IBM MaaS360, Cisco Meraki)
Skills & Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management (or other related technology degree) or equivalent field experience.
* A minimum of seven plus (5+) years of production Information Technology experience and wireless mobility systems.
* Five plus (5+) years' experience of enterprise-level Mobile Device Management of industry standard Operating Systems (Google Android and Apple iOS)
* Three plus (3+) developing / implementing Change Management processes in an enterprise environment to include customer software deployment, server design / buildout / upgrade / migration, and system integration
* Expertise in the following technologies: "rugged" and "consumer" mobile computing technology, mobile device operating systems (i.e. Apple iOS, Google Android, etc.), MDM platforms in the enterprise (i.e. VMware Workspace ONE UEM, SOTI MobiControl, Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune, JAMF, IBM MaaS360, Cisco Meraki), and/or mobile device security.
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills. Technical documentation is a requirement of the position.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels internally and throughout customer organizations. Extensive knowledge of mobile equipment design, mobile solutions architecture, and mobile device management platforms.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Strong ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines, work within a stated budget and deliver a quality solution.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.