Full Stack .Net Web Developer, Permanent, Dallas, TX, $100,000-110,000/Year
FULL STACK .NET WEB DEVELOPER, PERMANENT, DALLAS, TX
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
Our client is looking for a Full Stack .Net Web Developer to join their Enterprise Applications Services team in DFW. The EAS team is a creative, highly productive team that works with business stakeholders to create software solutions that benefit employees and customers. The Software Engineer will be responsible for remediating issues on an existing platform and working alongside other developers to build a new platform to support the growing needs of the business. If you're seeking wide-range, in-depth experience in a personable, stable yet thriving environment, our Software Engineer could be a match for you!
Full Stack .Net Web Developer Responsibilities include:
* Design and develop reusable software component on Windows/.NET platforms that will be utilized by multiple web browsers
* Identify deficiencies in existing designs or architectures and suggest remediation possibilities
* Create technical documentation and architectural proposals for peer review
* Ensure code and the design meets the customer's specifications without compromising quality and security standards
* Work with business stakeholders to analyze and convert business requirements into scalable, robust and flexible designs
* Follow configuration management and version control policies
* Investigate defects, present solutions with accurate estimates of work effort and implement the solution on time and on budget
* Develop, remediate and run unit tests
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.