VP of Digital Marketing - Perm - Morrisville, NC
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Executive Director, Global Device as a Service Responsibilities:
* P&L Owner - Overlay financial responsibility for Device-as-a-Service bookings & generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) revenue, gross profit and investment to develop the business to achieve aspirational 5% of overall hardware revenue with this new Business Model.
This includes: integrate significant services value, provide hardware as a service and deliver customer satisfaction.
* Market Analysis, Go-to-market Strategy and Market Communication - Develop a clear and deep understanding of market conditions, including customer requirements and competitor solutions. Identify ways to differentiate, address unmet needs, and differentiate with intent to disrupt. Build the Go- To-Market strategies and drive all market communications/branding/sales activities.
* Product Management - Owns product and project management functions that define, develop, launch and manage services-led, DaaS solutions.
* Business Development - Define and execute Go-To-Market strategy to build the DaaS business. Directly manage a small team of DaaS sales experts in each region and act as catalysts to develop the business. Owns deal qualification and engagement model with direct sales and business partners.
* Strategic Partnerships - Actively seek out and develop long-term, strategic software, financial provider, and service partner as needed to enhance our service offerings.
* Service Delivery - end-to-end responsibility to meet and deliver contracted SLAs, terms and renewals of all DaaS solutions sold.
* Organization leader - Directly own product management developing DaaS offerings, solution assurance and financial services team. Cross-functional ownership of global DaaS sales and managed services delivery managers, solution architects, and PMO.
Executive Director, Global Device as a Service Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred
* 3-5 years of experience in designing, selling and delivery of as-a-service solutions, preferably in IT hardware industry. Software as-a-service experience will also be considered.
* +10 years of work experience in managing and delivering services sales in multinational companies and being an industry leader in Services and customer satisfaction.
* Deep understanding of the financial model and structures and able to effectively deliver as-a-service solutions.
* Proven track record of business development, that built new offerings, successfully commercialized those offerings, and developed a significant on- going business. Must have customer interaction and sales, as well as influence and integration with broader sales organization.
* Proven track record of global capability development, that have repeatedly and successfully built new organization to execute value added services including: infrastructure, processes, people, partnerships, etc. These capabilities must have been built across many countries.
* Must have a maniacal focus on adding value to customer organizations, address pain points and needs by building high quality solutions to execute.
* Have leadership experience of building and leading customer service organizations.
* An effective leader to coaches, mentors and develops employees, emphasizes teamwork spirit and appreciates diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together.
* React quickly to marketplace changes. Able to create relationship at any level of the organization, influence others, at peer and senior executive levels to drive the change.
* Must have excellent communication skills and international working experience.
* Willing to travel >50% of the time, engaging the market, Customers and global teams.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
This job listing expired 16 days ago
Why Work Here?Hays is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional, and skilled people worldwide. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in full time positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. Hays operates in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. Last year our experts placed around 67,000 people into permanent jobs and more than 220,000 people into temporary and contract assignments. With our local market knowledge and global reach, we better understand recruitment needs and make the perfect match.
GENUINE OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH DUE TO RAPID EXPANSION!
Browse Global Business Director Jobs in Morrisville, NC
Oracle Raleigh, NC
**Senior Finance Director, Hotels Global Business Unit** **Preferred Qualifications** **Senior Finance Director, Hotels Global Business Units** **Location, Columbia, MD preferred. Or other East Coast ...
Red Hat Raleigh, NC
As a Senior Global Business Analyst, you will report to the Global Services Operations Director and serve as a trusted advisor to executive management as well as the primary point of contact between ...
Red Hat Raleigh, NC
... global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing ... Red Hat's Finance team is looking for a Senior Director of Business Finance to join us in Raleigh ...