WE GROW OUR OWN FUTURE LEADERS
YOU CHOOSE YOUR PATH
Why Work For HAYS
HAYS celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at HAYS means great people, a great atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment.
We offer competitive uncapped commission plans in conjunction with base salaries + flexible benefit plans, 401k matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 22 days PTO and more!
Our Commitment to You
- Compensation & Benefits: Base salaries + flexible benefit plans, 401k matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 22 days PTO and more! Our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO!
- Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays. We will equip you with the required skills, knowledge and support so you can win business, achieve success and really make a name for yourself. We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Working with us means being part of one big family.
- Career Progression and Development: Have you thought about leading a team? Do you want to be the highest biller in the country? Hays offers clear career progression. It's up to you to decide which path best suits your personal and professional goals.
Your new role
This position is office based.
You will be joining one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the USA! You will identify opportunities and promote our staffing services to a wide variety of new and existing clients within your specialty field, through cold-calling, face-to-face meetings and networking.
- Building a network of clients, including business development calls, client visits, networking events, etc
- Obtain work orders for contract, contract to hire and permanent placement of consultants and independent contractors using established sales methods
- Seamlessly manage client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables and attaining profitability expectations
- Constant awareness and pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business development.
What you will need to succeed
You already have a track record of success in sales or staffing and a person that gets things done. You describe yourself as ambitious and not afraid of hard work, like to see results and thrives in a target orientated, high performance culture...where you have the opportunity to control your own destiny!
- You know you love sales supported by previous sales experience of B2B, B2C, Inside Sales or outbound Telemarketing experience
- You are goal-oriented, enjoy building new relationships, competitive but thrive in a team environment and have the ability to self-motivate and reach set targets
What you'll get in return
If you're interested in financial rewards, our people are only limited by their own ambition. We offer base compensation plus a high percentage, uncapped commission plan. Our benefits are top notch including:
- PTO starting at 22 days, 2 floating holidays and 2 volunteer days. Even better, our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO
- Competitively priced medical plans to choose what works best for you; dental & vision coverage
- 401k with guaranteed match and fast paced vesting schedule
- Prescription insurance, Telemedicine with $0 copay
- Flexible Savings Accounts...and more
More about us
Hays is the world's leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 70,000 people in permanent jobs and over 240,000 people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over 10,800 recruiting experts in 33 markets with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
We're enjoy an exclusi