Construction Project Superintendent
Haynes Construction Company Saratoga Springs, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Haynes Construction Company is seeking a Construction Project Superintendent experienced in new construction of Multi-Family residential market-rate housing developments in Schenectady, NY. You will be responsible for the successful completion of a project(s) assigned.
Candidate must be:
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Will be expected to supervise subcontractors and all construction staff
- Interface with customers and company representatives.
- Must coordinate and schedule material deliveries and subcontractor work, work with Project Manager to create timeline schedules identifying all milestones for timely completion of project within budgetary constraints.
- Knowledge of or experience in planning and zoning helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Procore and Sage/Timberline a huge plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory, and planning skills required.
- Responsible for daily management of schedules, quality control, jobsite safety, subcontractors, and vendors.
Salary compensation based on experience. Employment Background Check is performed on all applicants considered for employment. A release will be required. Commercial Construction Experience Required. Qualified Applicants Please apply. Employment based on a satisfactory background check.
Haynes Construction CompanyWhy Work Here?
Large family-owned construction company with plenty of room for growth.
Haynes Construction Company, celebrating over 59 years in business, is a second generation firm founded in 1962. HCC has been providing general construction and construction management services for many repeat clients and establishing strong working relationships with new clients in both the private and public sectors. We are well recognized for our work in the academic, institutional, residential, criminal justice, healthcare, infrastructure and retail markets. But most importantly is our commitment and history of building affordable housing for nonprofit groups with more than 5000 units completed. Market-rate Commercial/Residential and HUD/CHFA/DOH housing projects. Full benefits including medical/vision/dental/life and 401k available. Background Checks performed for potential candidates. M/F/AA/EOE Employer.
AddressSaratoga Springs, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at Haynes Construction Company