Substance Addiction Counselor - RECENT GRADS WELCOME
Haymarket Center Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Consider a career opportunity with Haymarket Center!
COMPENSATION COMMESURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
THIS IS PERFECT FOR RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES WITH HEALTH SCIENCES OR HEALTH EDUCATION BACKGROUND OR PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT TO HELP THE UNDERSERVED
Ask yourself the following questions
- Do you enjoy working with client populations?
- Facilitating groups and empowering people?
- Do you have knowledge of Substance Abuse Programs?
- Do you want to use your well-earned education, credentials and skills you have worked so hard for?
If you answered yes to these questions; Why not consider a career with Haymarket Center?
Here’s what we can immediately offer you:
- A convenient downtown Chicago location
- CADC classes & Career Growth
- Loan forgiveness
- Multiple shift opportunities
- A chance to work with varied populations – detox to outpatient!
Attend our Counselor online career fair by clicking the APPLY button. We will respond with your personalized link to our virtual fair on ZOOM being held on Wednesday, January 27th, 2021
Haymarket Center has emerged as a leader in the field of addictions and behavioral health treatment. We have done this through our evidence based interventions and state of the art programming geared towards strong outcomes. Our theme that captures the spirit of Haymarket Center in 2017 and beyond is "Focus on Success." The message behind Focus on Success is one of participation by every Haymarket Center employee. Together, we are creating a company where teamwork and collaboration enable us to succeed, both individually and collectively. Haymarket Center is the largest not-for-profit community-based adult detoxification, residential, and outpatient substance abuse treatment facility in Chicago. Haymarket Center has continued to grow into a comprehensive alcohol and other drug treatment organization, licensed by the state of Illinois, which receives funding from the private sector, as well as city, county, state and federal agencies. The treatment programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitative Facilities (CARF).
932 West Washington StreetChicago, IL