Part Time Maintenance Technician - Lincoln, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
We are currently looking for a hardworking individual to fill a Part-time Maintenance Technician in Lincoln, NE. The ideal candidate will have experience in maintenance and/or housekeeping, as well as ability to work in the area.
General Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician (not all will apply):
- ·Resolve maintenance issues in the area of drywall, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and appliance repair.
- ·Manage records of activity in maintenance log, maintain inventory and complete daily tasks.
- ·Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
- ·Provide preventative maintenance and repair on physical structures, equipment and other mechanical systems.
- ·Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds (curb appeal), including common areas.
- ·Grounds maintenance in compliance with established safety rules, policies and procedures.
- ·Knowledge in maintenance in swimming pools and spas.
Employee shall become familiar with and follow all applicable federal, state and local fair housing laws and shall refrain from discriminating against any applicant, resident, vendor, contractor, other staff member or other person on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, familial status, disability, status with regards to public assistance, ancestry, or sexual orientation.
Hayloft Property Management
Real EstateView all jobs at Hayloft Property Management