General Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hayloft Property Management is seeking a qualified Facility Maintenance Technician to work for our Class A property in Lincoln, NE!
- High school diploma
- 1 year of professional general maintenance experience
- Familiarity with electrical systems, bath and plumbing, grounds keeping, painting, and general troubleshooting
- Identification of property concerns and communicates repair needs to the Property Manager.
- Troubleshoot and/or repair identified concerns as well as determining outside vendor needs for repair.
- Perform daily service calls consisting of installing outlets, switches, toilet flappers, faucets, garbage disposals, ceiling fans, shower heads, cabinet doors and drawers, light fixtures, smoke detectors, filter changes and other commons items in apartment homes.
- Record Inventory usage and assist with maintaining inventory levels through cycle counts and/or physical inventory process.
- Testing swimming pools and spas on a daily basis - Training Available.
- Communicate with Property Manager regarding needs for Outside Vendors to complete heating/cooling repairs, appliance repairs, flooring repairs and all other repairs that need professional services.
- Ensure quality control for vendor repairs as well as in house service calls.
- Assist with painting of apartments and/or touch up areas from moving companies.
Perks and benefits:
- 401k with match
- Dental and medical insurance
- Company uniforms are provided
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
** Additional: We are currently looking to hire an experienced On-Call Maintenance Technician, as well as a Part-Time Maintenance Technician which may be discussed during the initial interview.
Hayloft Property ManagementWhy Work Here?
Great company with great opportunities!
We exercise the effort to provide an excellent product for all prospective renters, all current residents, and all of our employees. Our goal is to create a community where comfort and quality are equal and valued. We strive to provide the best experience for our residents and employees. Each property features spacious luxury apartment homes with amazing amenities and we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service.