- 24-hour response time to any request from the corporate office.
- The Stipend is responsible for keeping the Laundry room clean at all times and trash receptacles emptied.
- The Stipend is responsible for keeping parking lot and grounds trash-free at all times. Stipend will maintain building exterior and grounds. The grounds should be policed daily for trash or debris. This also includes opening and closing the gate..
- The Stipend is responsible for ensuring that the trash collector picks up all trash and that the trash dumpster area is swept and clean at all times.
- The Stipend is responsible for contacting supervisor in event of any after-hours emergency.
- Stipend will keep open lines of communication with Hayes Gibson Property Services, LLC, and Management at all times.
- The Stipend should thoroughly review and understand the contents of the apartment complex and the House Rules used at the subject property.
- Clean criminal background check, drug screen, and reference checks
- Must be 21 years or older
- Ability to clean and perform light maintenance duties as they arise
Hayes Gibson Property Services, LLC
Why Work Here?As an established real estate development firm, we are in search of a highly motivated individual with a passion for job site supervision and client communication to join our team. We are a fast growing and nationally recognized company, offering advancement and growth opportunities throughout our portfolio.
Great company, fun staff!