- Stipend shall have a rent-free apartment furnished by the owner with all utilities paid. In addition, basic cable television shall be furnished as well as local telephone service. Long distance calls to Management Agent, Management, or any other party as part of business of this project shall be paid by the project. Any long-distance calls that are of a personal nature shall be paid by the Stipend upon presentation by the Management Agent.
- Project shall provide Workman’s Compensation for the employee.
- 24-hour response time to any request from the corporate office. All documentation needs to be scanned and emailed.
- The Stipend is responsible for keeping all common areas clean at all times and trash receptacles emptied. A cleaning schedule is attached to this document.
- The Stipend is responsible for keeping parking lot and grounds trash-free at all times. Stipend will maintain building exterior and grounds. The grounds should be policed daily for trash or debris. This also includes maintaining the landscaping.
- The Stipend is responsible for ensuring that the trash collector picks up all trash and that the trash dumpster area is swept and clean at all times.
- The Stipend is to be available to residents in case of any after hour emergencies. This includes resident lock outs.
- The Stipend is responsible for any light maintenance needs, (light bulb replacement, unclog toilets, etc.). Contact maintenance for any other maintenance needs.
- The Stipend is responsible for contacting supervisor in event of any after-hours emergency.
- Stipend may have annual written evaluations by Management Agent.
- Stipend will keep open lines of communication with Hayes Gibson Property Services, LLC, and Management at all times.
- The Stipend should thoroughly review and understand the contents of the apartment complex and the House Rules used at the subject property.
- Clean criminal background check, drug screen, and reference checks
- Must be 21 years or older
- Ability to clean and perform light maintenance duties as they arise
Hayes Gibson Property Services, LLC
Why Work Here?As an established real estate development firm, we are in search of a highly motivated individual with a passion for job site supervision and client communication to join our team. We are a fast growing and nationally recognized company, offering advancement and growth opportunities throughout our portfolio.
Great company, fun staff!