Hayden LA Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: 14 days ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, dental, life insurance, medical,
HAYDEN LOS ANGELES, based in Los Angeles, California, is a fast-growing women’s and tweens’ fashion company. We are looking for an E-Commerce Associate to join our team.
If you’re looking for a dead-end job, sorry, but we are NOT for you. But if you feel you’ve been underappreciated and you want to jump-start your career and willing to do whatever it takes to get better, then we’re looking for someone exactly like you! Prove to us that you’re willing to put in the time and energy and we’ll do the same to make sure you’re always challenged and growing. Promoting from within is a core value and something we take very seriously and have done on repeated occasion.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Multi-Channel Website Maintenance – manage and update web pages in response to sales trends, marketing efforts, and inventory levels.
· Collect and analyze product data to improve sales and efficiency.
· Maintain integrations and ensure all transactions process properly.
· Communicate with multiple departments on product data.
· Assist shipping department with processing orders when needed.
· Engage in excellent customer service for our retail websites – includes but not limited to order processing, returns and clearly communicating with customers.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Proficient with Outlook and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
· Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
· Punctual, reliable and self-motivated.
In addition, all of our team members are expected to have the following intangibles:
· Team-oriented: teamwork is one of our core values. We strongly believe that we both succeed and fail as a team.
· Self-starter: on days on which you don’t have much to do, what are you going to do?
· Attention to detail: can you catch, the typo here?
· Strong communication skills: being direct, yet polite, is important to us, regardless of job title or experience. We strive to make sure we’re responsive, because no one likes being ignored.
· Ability to thrive in a multitude of environments: our team takes pride in our multi-ethnic and multi-generational workplace and thrives (most of the time) in completing multiple and competing tasks.
Hayden LAWhy Work Here?
Company that commits to promoting and developing from within and helping everyone become the best version of themselves
2305 S Santa Fe Ave.Los Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Hayden LA