Driver-Sell Sales Representative: Bozeman, MT
Hayden Beverage is hiring a Full Time Driver-Sell Sales Representative based in or near Bozeman, MT. The position will grow our overall sales volume and cultivate client and prospect relationships in the assigned region which includes Belgrade, Bozeman, Great Falls, Helena, Butte and Anaconda regions. The position involves driving either a company vehicle and/or a personal vehicle long distances as part of this route and selling to accounts along the way. The primary role is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner to Hayden Beverage standards.
- Experience in the beverage distribution industry, ability to achieve sales quotas
- Ability to establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Able to meet monthly key performance indicators (KPIs) focused on: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts, and other merchandising components
- Professional individual who can demonstrate strong leadership with outstanding communication skills
- Proven use of a sales system, smart device, handheld
- Problem solving, spatial and math skills
- You are competitive and like to work at a fast pace and you like getting a physical workout while you work, able to lift and move 28-60 pounds repetitively (beer, wine, etc.)
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Can do/will do attitude
- Possess a valid drivers license and acceptable motor vehicle record
About the Adventure:
- Level one (SR1) position on the company career ladder
- Work days are Monday through Friday with availability for occasional evenings, weekends, or holidays as business demands
- Secures and maintains commitments for product line utilization from current and prospective accounts that includes stores, bars, restaurants and other accounts
- Building creative displays, rotation of product, working with customers
- Starting wage depends on experience
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
- For a copy of the full job description, please contact Human Resources.Benefits include medical, dental, flexible spending plan, PTO, company paid life insurance, 401(k) with match, paid holidays, referral bonuses, etc. Product and other various discounts available as an employee of our company (discounted gym membership, employee savings on travel, discounted restaurant certificates, etc. through Perks @ Work) and so much more.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, select Job Openings and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 400+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Idaho grown and privately owned, founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Essential physical abilities include: Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively with others in person and by telephone; Sufficient visual and mental acuity, which permits the employee to comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and make determination of necessary actions to take to comply with hygiene and appearance standards for the facility; Uniforms may be provided and when provided must be worn in a safe manner shirts consistent with instructions as provided; Sufficient visual and manual dexterity, which permits the employee to operate safely in a fast moving environment; Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to repeatedly lift 28 to 60 pounds as well as lift 158 pounds up to 24 off the ground; Also, must be able to climb up and down truck steps and ladders without difficulty, sit for long periods and/or walk an equivalent of several miles per day.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts