Class "A" CDL Delivery Driver: Post Fall, ID
Hayden Beverage Co. is looking to hire a Class "A" CDL Delivery Driver to work in the Post Falls area.
As part of our operations group, you grow customer satisfaction by transporting beer, wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol products safely and timely to our customer partners.
The Qualified Candidate:
- Accountability - committed to accuracy and attention to detail
- You are competitive and like to work at a fast pace
- You like getting a physical workout while you work, able to move product by hand or by operating a handcart
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Possess a valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record, able to obtain a DOT Medical card if you don't already have it.
- Current Class A CDL or the ability to obtain one upon hire
About the Position:
- Scheduled work days are Tuesday-Friday, early morning starts
- Local route, no overnights
- Responsibilities include check-in, set-up and merchandising of product
- Responsible for collection of monies/funds owed on invoices upon delivery of products, including proper check in and reconciliation of monies received, invoices, balances at the account and at the end of the route
- Ability to work other days and holidays as directed by business needs
- Starting wage DOE
Contact HR for a full job description. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Benefits include: medical, dental, flex plan, company paid life insurance, 401(k) with match, 529 College Savings Plan with match, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid holidays, PTO, referral bonuses, product discounts, Perks @ Work and so much more. Salary DOE.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to "About", select "Job Openings" and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 425+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on Beer, Wine, Red Bull and other non-alcohol beverages, our goals are to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers profitable.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- Perks @ Work
- **Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts