Temp / Task Force F&B Manager
Hay Creek Hotels Corporate
- Posted: over a month ago
Hay Creek Hotels is actively searching for a Temporary / Task Force Food & Beverage Manager to join our team with immediate availability in New Hampshire market.
The candidate will act as Restaurant Manager and/or Food and Beverage Director on temporary, short term basis (~1 month+ assignments) at varying locations within the HCH portfolio of restaurants and hotels. Potential long term placement available for the right candidate. Housing will be provided within hotel and travel expenses reimbursed accordingly.
Our portfolio includes;
- Exeter, NH: The Exeter Inn / Epoch Gastropub
- Concord, NH: The Centennial Hotel / Granite Restaurant & Bar
- Wolfeboro, NH: The Wolfeboro Inn / Wolfe's Tavern
- Whitefield, NH: Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa
- Kennebunkport, ME: Breakwater Inn & Spa / Striper's Waterside Restaurant / The Beach House Inn
- Brunswick, ME: The Brunswick Hotel / Noble Kitchen & Bar
- Westerly, RI: Shelter Harbor Inn / Farmhouse Kitchen & Bar
- Peekskill, NY: The Abbey Inn & Spa / Apropos Restaurant
- Canandaigua, NY: Hotel Canandaigua, opening March 2023
- Schroon Lake, NY: The Lodge at Schroon Lake, opening July 2023
- Greenville, SC: Hartness Hotel / Patterson Restaurant, opening February 2023
- Greenville, SC: Village Kitchen Cafe
- Responsible for the entire front of the house food & beverage department operations that include; restaurant, bar, room service, and banquets.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients and guests in our restaurant, bar, room service and banquet areas, with a strong passion to elevate one's dining experience. Act as a liaison between the F&B team and the guests to provide a truly wonderful and memorable experience.
- Creating and maintaining an exceptional guest experience while motivating and training our staff that offers a 'Delight and Surprise' atmosphere. Leads the team to ensure outstanding internal and external customer service standards.
- Assists F&B Managers with entire Employment Process to include; creative recruitment, interviews, references, hiring, training & development of staff.
- Manage positive Employee Relations Standards and enforce all SOP's that include; effective communication venues, coaching, counseling, evaluating, hiring & training of staff.
- Manage the budgets, scheduling, forecasting, inventory, expenses, promotions and systems and controls for all F&B departments.
- Creates a fun, energetic and team oriented working environment for entire staff.
- Manages all; health, sanitation, safety and security, laws, policies and procedures in all F&B departments/hotel.
- Develop, maintain and administer F&B sales and marketing strategies i.e.; menus, advertisements, entertainment, food & beverage promotions, signs, incentives, flyers, e-blasts, etc.
- Maintain all Point of Sale (POS) systems to include; updating pricing, making adjustments, enter specials, maintain counts, use of time clock system, etc.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package to permanent employees, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Complimentary Meals Daily
- Free Parking
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment, conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.
- 3-5 years of recent Restaurant Management Operations experience.
- Hotel F&B background with some knowledge of catering/banquets
- Proven ability creating cocktail, beer, and wine menus
- Ability to cost beverage menus
- Successful labor management through effective F&B scheduling
- Knowledgeable in inventory management and ordering
- Able to expedite, greet and host guests, and act as a server as needed
- Capable of finely tuned existing F&B control models
- MS Office Suite and instinctive computer skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An effective trainer and natural motivating leadership
- Ability to multitask, adapt to change, think quickly and prioritize effectively in a fast paced and demanding environment while maintaining calmness, composure, and hospitality
- Must have flexibility with schedule to include evenings and weekend.
- Willing to travel and base location based on business needs.
- Permanent residency in local to New England area.
- Ability to furnish appropriate state mandated certifications (TIPS, ServSafe, CPR, Allergy Awareness, etc.)
- May be subject to successful completion of background check and/or DMV check.
Hay Creek Hotels Corporate
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?