The Executive Assistant will provide support to two key executives who travel extensively and are experts in their field. As the Executive Assistant, you will interact with very high-profile executives and government figures while handling scheduling, expenses, meeting planning, and travel coordination. In addition, you will conduct important research while drafting reports. This non-profit offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a positive, mission driven atmosphere.
About the Job
- Provide high-level Executive Assistant support by maintaining a busy calendar, managing domestic and international travel coordination, and liaising on behalf of the executives
- Prepare, draft, and edit research
- Oversee financial responsibilities related to expense reports and budgets
- Assist with the planning of meetings and special events
About the Culture
- Highly academic, well-networked team of seasoned Executives
- Full benefits including retirement, health, and excellent vacation/PTO plan
- Newly renovated downtown, DC office
- Metro accessible from Red/Orange/Blue lines
- Bi-partisan mission
- Tech-savvy. You are an expert in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Professional. You can be the face of the executive office.
- Organized. You can handle the demands of multiple, busy executives.
- Dynamic. You have the ability to juggle a variety of demanding responsibilities throughout the day and understand how to prioritize these demands.
- Travel. You love the travel and would be available to take international trips for work.
Equal Opportunity Employer