- Posted: over a month ago
Are you interested in Corporate Aviation? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and being part of a great team? We are looking for Line Service Technicians to start their aviation careers with us!
Hawthorne Global Aviation Services is a world class aviation services company and leader in general aviation services and aircraft management. Providing first class Fixed Based Operator (FBO) services, tailored charter solutions, turnkey aircraft management, and FAA approved aircraft maintenance.
As a Line Service Technician, you will provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft and efficient, professional, and courteous service for crew members and their passengers. Additionally, you will perform daily line service operations by safely and accurately conducting general flight line operations.
- Provide a wide range of aircraft and customer support services
- Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area
- Fueling/defueling/de-ice aircraft as requested
- Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required
- Ground power servicing
- Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed
- Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp building and customer areas
- Routine daily quality control inspections and procedures of refueler vehicles and fuel farm
- Provide oil service for aircraft as requested
- Assist with wing-walking duties as required
- Reloading of fuel vehicles
- Receiving of fuel farm inventory
- Routine equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Required periodic quality control inspections
- All associated record keeping
- Interact with others in a professional and respectful manner
- Follow up with other company departments and employees
- Recommend process and communication improvements
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Work with accuracy, clarity, and an eye for detail
- Perform other duties as assigned
We offer an extensive training program to ensure our employees have the ability to maintain our safety standards and excel in their career.
- Must pass all conducted drug/alcohol screens, background and security checks and prove eligibility for employment in the United States
- High School Diploma; some college preferred
- Experience with aviation ground handling preferred
- Valid state drivers license
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Ability to act under pressure and be adaptable to change on a constant basis
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Requires operation of vehicles in excess of 50,000 pounds
- May require lifting/carrying/moving/pushing/pulling up to 200 pounds
- Ability to communicate with crew/tower using base radio and with customer service rep and line service manager via two way radio
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Team Sales Incentives
- Opportunity for Career Progression and Development
- Group Health/Dental/Vision/Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan/Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with Company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Entails carrying out demanding tasks within a fast paced, physically challenging aviation environment. Position consists of working both indoors and outdoors, with exposure to nature’s elements and daily exposure to aircraft engine noise, exhaust fumes and fuel vapors, and fuel to skin contact.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Hawthorne Global Aviati
AddressWest Yellowstone, MT
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?