Regional Director of Operations
Hawthorn Senior Living currently has an immediate opening for a Regional Director of Operations for our independent living locations in the north western U.S.
Hawthorn Senior Living is a rapidly expanding senior housing company, managing independent living communities throughout the U.S. Our company brings over 20 years of experience in the senior housing industry together with an exclusive company culture to create a dynamic and rewarding work environment setting us apart from other senior housing companies. Our number one goal is providing caring and compassionate service and the quality lifestyle every senior deserves.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing leadership and supervising all aspects of facility operations including but not limited to census, budget, resident relations, human resources, health services, food service, maintenance, accounting, and safety.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan. In addition, we provide a benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits; as well as life insurance and a 401k plan with a match determined by Hawthorn Senior Living.
Hawthorn is a privately owned senior housing company. We pride ourselves on hard-work, integrity, operating with total transparency and believing that you never go wrong doing the right thing. We believe our commitment to people is the reason we have the highest occupancy in the industry. Our foundation of principles and philosophies don’t work for everyone, but they may be just what you’re looking for.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience in operations and financial administration or like position.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in management supervision.
· Must have multi-site experience.
· Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
· Ability to travel extensively.
· Knowledge of risk/loss control and prevention through maintenance.
· Knowledge of aspects of marketing, which includes, but is not limited to, sales skills, advertising, census management, and public relations.
· Must be competent and knowledgeable in operations, policies, and procedures.
· Proven experience in good communications skills with leadership by example.
· Must be committed to interacting with community management on a regular basis.
· Have demonstrated initiatives for improvement in safety, quality costs deliver, and employee relations.
· Knowledge of and ability to conform to applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Effortlessly lead and manage under pressure.
· Possess the capacity to think strategically and implement strategic initiatives.
· Ability to plan, coordinate, train and implement.
· Capable of seeing the “big picture” and be detail-oriented, as well.
· Be creative, innovative, and progressive; be a good problem solver.
· Excel in communication both verbal and written, in a clear concise manner.
· Strength in managing time and meeting deadlines.
· Content to work independently with minimal direction.
· Knowledge of State, Federal and accreditation laws and standards.
· Ability to objectively collect and analyze data.
· Strong interpersonal and ability to engage with diverse staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter and resume.
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verification, and reference checks. Hawthorn Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a privately owned company with an amazing work environment.
At Hawthorn Senior Living, our caring concern for our residents is the foundation that leads to outstanding resident services. As contributing members of the communities we serve, what is most important is that we love our residents.We care about people and because our residents deserve the best, we are looking for employees who understand caring and compassionate customer service. Working in our retirement communities, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our seniors every day.
Hawthorn Senior LivingSeattle, WA
WebsiteView All Hawthorn Senior Living Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.