Regional Director of Maintenance for the Mid-Western Region
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hawthorn Senior Living currently has an immediate opening for a Regional Director of Maintenance for our independent living locations in the Mid-Western U.S.
Hawthorn Senior Living is a rapidly expanding senior housing company, managing independent living communities throughout the U.S. Our company brings over 20 years of experience in the senior housing industry together with an exclusive company culture to create a dynamic and rewarding work environment setting us apart from other senior housing companies. Our number one goal is providing caring and compassionate service and the quality lifestyle every senior deserves.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing leadership and supervising all aspects of facility maintenance including but not limited to ensuring our communities are properly maintained for efficient and safe operation and will oversee all construction related activities in assigned areas. In addition, will provide hands on training of in-house maintenance personnel.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan. In addition, we provide a benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits; as well as life insurance and a 401k plan with a match determined by Hawthorn Senior Living.
Hawthorn is a privately owned senior housing company. We pride ourselves on hard-work, integrity, operating with total transparency and believing that you never go wrong doing the right thing. We believe our commitment to people is the reason we have the highest occupancy in the industry. Our foundation of principles and philosophies don’t work for everyone, but they may be just what you’re looking for.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in management supervision.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, painting, and wall repairs.
· Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
· Ability to travel extensively.
· Knowledge of risk/loss control and prevention through maintenance.
· Must be competent and knowledgeable in operations, policies, and procedures.
· Proven experience in good communications skills with leadership by example.
· Must be committed to interacting with community management on a regular basis.
· Have demonstrated initiatives for improvement in safety.
· Knowledge of and ability to conform to applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Effortlessly lead and manage under pressure.
· Possess the capacity to think strategically and implement strategic initiatives.
· Ability to plan, coordinate, train and implement.
· Capable of seeing the “big picture” and be detail-oriented, as well.
· Be creative, innovative, and progressive; be a good problem solver.
· Excel in communication both verbal and written, in a clear concise manner.
· Strength in managing time and meeting deadlines.
· Content to work independently with minimal direction.
· Knowledge of State, Federal and accreditation laws and standards.
· Ability to objectively collect and analyze data.
· Strong interpersonal and ability to engage with diverse staff.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and resume. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verification, and reference checks. Hawthorn Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hawthorn Senior Living
AddressKansas City, KS
BusinessView all jobs at Hawthorn Senior Living
Get fresh Regional Maintenance Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.