When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Tax Analyst to join ourFinanceteam in Holland, MI.
As a Tax Analyst, you will:
Apply your knowledge of income tax law as you work with various types of entities within a large multinational organization.
You will be responsible for assigned US Federal and State income tax returns and assist with year-end tax provisions. Additionally, you will be responsible for sales and use tax compliance including researching issues, preparing returns and maintaining sales tax software. Provide state tax project support.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2 years tax or accounting experience, including sales and/or corporate incometax experience.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
- CPA certification.
- Public accounting experience.
- Experience working with a global company.
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Strong accounting, analysis, problem-solving, and data-gathering skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.