This position will:
Clean hose building area and restock hose racks
• Assemble hydraulic hoses, air conditioning hoses, hydraulic tubing, etc.
• Learn our hose inventory
• Learn how to build a hose off of our work order sheets
• Learn how to solder steel and aluminum
• Remove, fabricate and install all types of hydraulic and industrial hoses at customer worksites from service truck.
• Provide hydraulic hose replacement service to construction machinery, oilfield equipment, manufacturing plans, material handling companies and any company where hydraulics are used
• Develop new customers through prospecting new accounts
• Promote the Bridgestone Hose Power branch location and capabilities
Qualified candidates must have:
• Need general math and measuring skills using a measuring tape
• Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well with fellow co-workers
• 1 - 2 years of mechanical service experience in industrial equipment maintenance, pipe fitter or auto mechanic with basic hands-on mechanical experience and aptitude. Will be trained to be a hydraulic hose service technician.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess a good mechanical comprehension and be aggressive in growing sales
• Must be able to pass Drug screen
• Understanding of technical drawings, tape measures, digital calipers, basic hand tools and chop saws.
Hours: 7:30am to 5:30pm M-F
Starting Pay: $14