General and Skilled Laborer
Hawkeye Forest Products Trempealeau, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General and Skilled Laborer Summary:
Hawkeye Forest Products in Trempeleau, WI is adding a number of General and Skilled Laborers to our team. We are looking to add General Laborers, Forklift Operators and Machine Operators. This is a full time opportunity working for a world class hardwood lumber manufacturer.
General and Skilled Laborer Pay & Benefits:
- $13/ hour + Dependent on Experience
- Full Plan of Benefits for full time including health, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays
- Part time or full time schedule available
- Great training!
General and Skilled Laborer Responsibilities:
- Involved in all steps of lumber manufacturing from primary to secondary processes
- Piling lumber based on grade and other factors
- Driving industrial forklift in a warehouse setting
- Operating production machinery
- Cross training to perform multiple job functions
- Other duties as assigned
General and Skilled Laborer Qualifications:
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task
- Great attitude
- Standing for long periods of time, bending and stooping
- Forklift experience a plus
- Machine operator experience a plus
- Willingness to learn and be on time
- Former farm or manufacturing experience strongly encouraged to apply
Hawkeye Forest Products is an affiliate of Baillie Lumber Co., one of North America's largest hardwood lumber manufacturers, distributors and exporters. Founded in 1923, we have grown from a regional supplier of American hardwoods to an international supplier that can ship hardwood lumber to any region of the world.
***Please refer to the "Full Job Description" button below to review our physical demands form prior to applying to this position.***
Hawkeye Forest Products
ConstructionView all jobs at Hawkeye Forest Products