- Posted: March 31, 2023
- $10 to $12 Hourly
Becoming a Hawkers team member is about so much more than receiving amazing benefits, working in a fun atmosphere, and eating delicious food. While we offer all those things and more, being a Hawkers team member is about being part of something adventurous. Something fresh. Something vibrant. It is about working in a team environment full of motivated creators who wake up every day ready to grow.
What's in it for you?
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Benefits and Vacation Time for Full-Time Team Members
- Exclusive Dining Discounts
- Unlimited Growth & Career Advancement Opportunities
- Fun & Engaging Work Environment
The primary responsibility of a Server Assistant is to reset tables in a speedy, professional, and effective manner up to Hawkers Asian Street Food restaurant standards as guests leave the restaurant. SA's are also responsible for the cleanliness of the entire restaurant and its' perimeters. SA's also support servers and service staff with refills and clearing tables.
- Obtain service area assignments at the beginning of each shift
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated and assist in bringing beverages to the table, as requested by the server.
- Clear tables after guests leave in a quick and efficient manner.
- Takes tableware to dish room and places silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Between settings, promptly cleans table tops, chairs, and booths.
- Responds appropriately to guest requests and communicates guest requests to the server immediately.
- Inspect assigned restroom every 15 minutes and clean as needed.
- Welcomes guests as they arrive and thanks guests as they are leaving; demonstrate good people skills.
- Shows flexibility in terms of schedule to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by restaurant management.
- Other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handlers Certification and understand and follow OSHA and HACCP compliance standards.
- Be a team player, help fellow employees at every opportunity
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to frequently stand, walk, bend, squat, and reach above shoulder level.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs.
Hawkers Asian Street Food Ballston
4201 Wilson BlvdArlington, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?