HawkEye 360 Herndon, VA
- Expired: July 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial intelligence to those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates the first-of-its-kind commercial satellite constellation to detect, characterize, and geolocate a broad range of RF signals. This unique RF data and analytics equip our global customers with high-impact insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
Build the worlds first RF-Derived Geospatial Analytics Firm
As a key member of the product team, the Product Research Analyst will be responsible for advising the team in a variety of activities. The product teams activities span the entire product lifecycle, through ideation, planning, designing, building, and launch.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong business and data analytic skills, with a focus on combining multiple sources of information into a consolidated view.
Well Expect You To…
- Support the strategy, roadmap, development and launch of HawkEye products
- Work closely with product managers to understand customer pain points and aspirations
- Partner with business development teams to gather requirements and analyze potential business models
- Conduct market research and partner evaluations
- Support product management with business case development of new products and evaluation of existing portfolios
- Synthesize business data to highlight performance, risk and market opportunities
Youll Need to Have…
- 2-5 years experience working as a business analyst or market researcher with a background in supporting SaaS offerings
- Understanding of data analytic markets and corresponding business models
- Analytical and organizational skills w/ the ability to concisely articulate a salient point of view
- A willingness to do the hard work required to make an early-stage venture successful
- Unwavering focus on meeting targets and achieving objectives
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively and collaboratively with all company functions including business development, accounting/finance, sales, engineering, product, and legal/strategy
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required; MBA a plus. Background in business management, finance, or marketing preferred.
Wed Like to See…
- Experience with global markets, government or commercial
- Exposure to defense and intelligence ecosystem
- Experience with geospatial exploitation and analysis
- Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels of company disciplines (i.e. Legal, HR, etc.)
- Sense of humor and ability to proactively problem solve.
- Great customer relationship skills.
BusinessView all jobs at HawkEye 360