Laboratory Technician -ENTRY LEVEL and LEVEL I
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
You don't need to be a Scientist to like Science
Just a Desire to Learn and Willingness to Work---
We will teach you the rest
HawkMtn Labs, Inc. (HML), an established and respected environmental analytical testing laboratory located near Hazleton Pennsylvania, has immediate openings for
Entry Level Full & Part Time Laboratory Technicians
As a Laboratory Technician, you are responsible for providing the technical support that enables the laboratory to function effectively.
Extensive training is provided for all processes according to the correct specified procedures, while adhering to strict health and safety guidelines.
Upon successful completion of training, you will be able to test, measure, analyze, interpret and record results for various types of environmental samples.
Skills and Attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Time Management & Multitask
- Communicate & Comprehend
- Reason & Problem Solve
- Use Math and Science
- Read and follow procedures as written
- Listen, understand and ask questions;
- Express ideas clearly when speaking or writing
- Learn specific, practical techniques and apply that knowledge to solve technical problems
- Work with various software programs, per training provided
- High degree of attention to detail and precision
- Successfully and continuously demonstrate the capability to complete assigned duties as defined by HMLs Quality Manual and Standard Operating Procedures
- Make mathematical computations
- Maintain and calibrate technical equipment
- Work on several different projects at the same time
- Work as part of a team and communicate effectively with colleagues
- Exhibit patience, as testing can be time consuming
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Maintain legible and adequate written laboratory records
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare samples for analysis
- Perform laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations
- Operate and maintain standard laboratory equipment and/or instrumentation
- Responsible for ensuring their required supplies for testing are well-stocked and resourced
- Records, analyzes, and interprets results of analysis and solving problems/issues to ensure data meets all QC requirement
- Maintains accurate daily logbook of testing conducted, results, and regular maintenance of equipment
- Adheres to quality control regulations
- Follows strict safety procedures and safety checks in compliance with operating practices
Experience & Education: Highschool diploma or GED
This is primarily a 1st shift Monday through Friday position, with Over Time-Weekend and Holiday hours when needed.
Full time positions require 40 regular hrs per week
Part Time positions 20-30 regulars hrs per week.
HML offers Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits; Company-Matched 401K, as well as Paid Holidays and Time Off for qualified Full time employees,
If you have the qualifications and skills please send your resumes to
Attention: Hiring Manager
HawkMtn Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hawk Mountain Labs IncHazleton, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.