We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic/Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various machines and conveyor systems.
- Repair conveyors
- Welding and fabrication
- Perform routine conveyor maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test electrical components
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance
- Perform various facility related tasks
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of industrial equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- outstanding customer service
Hawk Industrial Services
Why Work Here?We are a mobile maintenance company that travels in a company vehicle to the customers location to make requested repairs, preventative maintenance and improvements. We provide 24/7 service and candidate must be able to enter into a rotating schedule.
Flexable schedule and great benifits. Interesting non-repetitive work with great coworkers and customers.