- Posted: over a month ago
The Project Administrator is responsible for providing administrative, clerical and operational support of construction-related tasks.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Is the primary project resource person, providing support on various electronic and data and communications systems and programs.
2. At project startup, assist project to plan and organize by building submittal registers, closeout logs, electronic data filing systems, etc.
3. Provide technical support to project team relating to Prolog or other project management database or software including electronic document management tools.
4. Provide training as needed to project personnel including architects, consultants and subcontractors.
5. Coordinate document control:
- Order and distribute plans to field
- Distribute plans to subcontractors electronically
- Make sure plan sets are in order
6. Track RFIs and submittals:
- Make sure project engineers are properly logging information in Prolog
- Run weekly logs to help project engineers get information up to date
- Type RFI answers into software for recordkeeping.
- Help with issuing Changes out to subcontractors
- Help prepare Subcontract Change Orders
- Route and track Subcontract Change Orders through the System
8. Responsible for managing information and various documents
- Help with tracking subcontract status (routing, OCIP, etc.)
- Help with OCIP administration
- Track subcontractor insurance certificates
- Collect documents for OAC meetings
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS USED
⦁ High school graduate or equivalent required
⦁ Construction industry background/experience preferred.
⦁ Self-motivated, detail-oriented communicator (both written and verbal form) with proven superior organizational abilities. Such abilities will require the handling of multiple tasks and prioritization of those tasks with minimum supervision, while maintaining confidentiality.
⦁ Ability to deliver consistent performance under multiple pressures and demands.
⦁ Must be computer-literate in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications and network communications and be proficient in appropriate project management software such as Prolog or CMiC.
Hawaiian Dredging Construction Company, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Hawaiian Dredging Construction Company, Inc.