Hawaiian Cool Water & Coffee Systems Hawaii is Hawaii’s leader in providing business to business sales of both breakroom coffee products and commercial water filtration systems as well as many other related products. Located in Honolulu, Hawaii and with clients across most neighbor islands, we strive to satisfy our customers with the best products and service possible.
We are seeking an experienced, Safety and Service-minded Route Driver with the ability to efficiently service our daily coffee routes and assist as needed with maintenance of our commercial coffee and water equipment as well as take on other tasks that may arise.
· Highly independent position with focus on Efficient, yet Safe daily actions
· Constant customer interaction with the need for Sales mindset and Service experience
· Problem solving decisions made as needed based on careful understanding of all available information; operational knowledge; and serious considerations for all sides of the issue/problem
· Flexible position, with opportunities for helping multiple areas of the business outside of “normal” daily tasks, in addition to daily expectations
· Professional with a clean driving record and puts Safety first at all times
· Highly motivated, positive self-starter able to balance multiple responsibilities
· A desire to Service our customer base at the highest level
· Comfortable and successful in previous Sales experience
· A working knowledge of Oahu roadways and businesses
· Ability to perform continual heavy lifting on route and in warehouse environment
· Able to Maintain warehouse and vehicle organization, inventory, and cleanliness
· Flexibility to adapt to multiple tasks outside of “normal” duties
· MUST be able to obtain TWIC card and pass associated background check
What to Expect:
This is a Full Time, hourly position within a small, yet rapidly growing business with room for future growth and new opportunities. Benefits include health insurance (100% subsidized option for employee), dental insurance, paid vacation and sick time, as well as numerous other company "perks". We offer a set work week with no nights or weekends, but may require occasional overtime to ensure the job is done and done right.
- 7:30am to 4:30pm w/ occasional overtime
- Monday to Friday
Salary: $13-16/hr with incentive bonus opportunities
If you like what you’ve read and would like to positively contribute and grow along with this business, we’d be interested in talking with you further.