At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
- Communicate data, reports, and analyses to business and management teams, providing interpretation within the context of the business and making recommendations for improvements
- Extract and compile data from multiple internal and external sources, evaluating the reliability and appropriate use for the information
- Create regular and ad hoc reporting, identifying performance indicators and presenting information in periodic dashboards and tools for data investigations
- Model, forecast, and explain customer behavior, program trends, drivers for business changes, and opportunities for business improvement
- Use analytical approaches to evaluate marketing campaign performance, propose negotiation strategies, proactively recommend business improvements, and assess potential opportunities
- Define analytical and data requirements for information systems, and work with technology teams on implementing and prioritizing improvements
- Other duties as assigned