Zipline Customer Service Representative
Hawaii Zipline Tours LLC Honomu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hawaii Zipline Tours
Hawaii Zipline Tours offers adrenaline-pumping zipline adventures near Akaka Falls. Experience 7 amazing ziplines with awe-inspiring landscape and ocean views, located on a working Hawaiian agricultural farm. With quality as our number one goal, we offer intimate small group tours with highly qualified trained guides. See native plants, running rivers and waterfalls of the land, while each zipline becomes more thrilling than the last—until finally, you’re zipping over a 250-foot waterfall 400 feet over a stunning Hawaii Island valley.
Customer Service Rep Job Description
The Hawaii Zipline Tours Customer Service Representative is the primary interface between the Company and its customers. They must be both knowledgeable and skillful at their position, but also provide excellent customer service and communication to all guests, prospective guests, co-workers and management staff.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Know how to perform all retail sales and tour reservations.
- Always greet guests with exceptional customer service and Aloha
- Answer all guest questions and concerns. Educate guests about the tours we provide and encourage all guests who meet our requirements to book a zipline tour.
- Answer phones, create computer reservations, help drive tours in 15 passenger van, process retail sales, answer customer service emails.
- Keep a clear line of communication with management
- Ability to answer phone calls and use a computer
- Have reliable transportation to and from work location
- Some computer knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to drive vehicles in a careful cautious manner
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED.
1 year experience in a customer service related field or outdoor tourism environment.
Retail Reservationists will be expected to spend the majority of their work day in the retail store or driving guests up to the zipline course
All customers are required to wear a mask, all common services are sanitized, all staff are fully vaccinated
Hawaii Zipline Tours LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Hawaii Zipline Tours LLC