Hawaii Pathologists' Laboratory is searching for a Patient and Client Service Representative to join the team!
HPL General Guidelines
- Supports the needs of HPL in daily order of business
- Conducts HPL’s business affairs according to its Mission, Vision, and Values
- Strives to perform position in line with HPL’s compliance guidelines and requirements
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism in representing HPL
- Performs overall with balance between quality and quantity of work
Departmental Goals and Guidelines: Patient and Client Services
- Contributes as a team member to administrative needs of HPL and supporting the Billing Service and leaders or owners of HPL under assigned duties.
- Provides exemplary patient and client services by adhering to the Vision, Mission & Values of the company
Position Specific Goals and Guidelines: PCSR Duties
- Primarily assist patients who call HPL regarding questions about EOBs and/or statements.
- Secure necessary information to correct and/or rebill unpaid claims as needed.
- Complete AR/Aging project as assigned for specific non-payment issues..
- Contact clients as needed to secure updated demographic or insurance information.
- Initially and temporarily assist in working down Telcor AR.
- Provide back-up in scanning process.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance