Hawaii Forest & Trail Ltd Kailua-Kona, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hawai'i Forest & Trail provides a healthy, profitable and rewarding environment for our 'ohana. Join a team that is fun, caring and committed to each other.
- To ensure tours depart from headquarters on time and in clean, maintained, and completely outfitted vehicles
- Ensure vans and gear are clean and ready for tour
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and properly stocked warehouse
- Inspect wash/replace and restock gear as necessary
- Maintain adequate levels of stock, by timely ordering of supplies as needed
- Prepare catering for tour
This position has Physical and Skills Requirements.
-Must have valid U.S. driver’s license and traffic abstract must pass company policy.
-Must pass background check.
-Must have flexibility in scheduling.
Hawaii Forest & Trail Ltd
TourismView all jobs at Hawaii Forest & Trail Ltd