Human Resources Business Partner
Hawaii Coffee Company Honolulu, HI
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resources Business Partner serves as a thought leader and tactical business partner to the leadership team and oversees functional areas of human resources including recruitment, employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, benefits administration, training, AAP/EEO and special projects.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Other Benefits
- Regular attendance on-site at company facility is required.
- Identify and execute creative solutions, advise, and make recommendations to leaders using a broad knowledge of HR practices including workforce planning, change management, organizational and team development, talent selection and development, compensation and benefits, Diversity Equity Inclusion, employee relations and employment law.
- Experience as an advisor, thought partner, as well as a tactical business partner. Will act as direct, strategic HR business partner to the President of the company and other leaders.
- Engage in proactive communications and excellent customer service for the HR function at a strategic and tactical level.
- Serves as a coach, advisor and change agent within the company, demonstrating the ability to influence, negotiate, and gain commitment at all levels of the organization. Confronts difficult situations and problems promptly without avoidance.
- Provide input into the company-wide strategic People and DEI Plan, and translates the People strategy into a relevant and tailored plan for action at the company. Drives action and personal accountability for plan achievement.
- Ensure compliance of and guidance on Safety Protocols. Establish on going connect with the Safety Manager to ensure programs are executed and safety issues are addressed.
- Perform all payroll related duties to ensure payroll accuracy.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s policies and practices.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning employee-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, absenteeism rates and other HR matrices.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination to determine solution to reduce turnover.
- Union point of contact.
- Other duties assigned.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Collaboration – Collaborates positively to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers to achieve company objectives and contribute to overall organizational success. Works effectively within a diverse environment. Exhibits positive attitude and contributes to overall team success.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Emotional Intelligence – Engaged, enthusiastic team member who motivates others to excel.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related fields preferred.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- 3-5 years in Human Resources leader position.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Strong understanding of employment law and other government compliance regulations.
- Detail orientated with excellent organizational skills.
- Collaborative working style and team player attitude
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong decision making, planning and problem-solving skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Hawaii Coffee Company
BusinessView all jobs at Hawaii Coffee Company